Important information regarding how we’re conducting face-to-face business in our offices24 Mar 2020, by COVID-19 in
Important information regarding how we’re conducting face-to-face business in our offices
In response to the ongoing developments relating to the COVID-19 outbreak,
NCCH has made the decision to close all of our reception areas to walk-in
customers and instead we will be conducting all face-to-face enquiries,
at all offices, by appointment only.
Please note that:
- NCCH is not closed, rather, we are taking precautions to limit the amount of face-to-face interaction with people.
- If you are unwell at the time of your appointment, your enquiry will need to be dealt with over the phone.
- When you come in for your meeting, social distancing measures will be in place and the meeting will be kept as short as possible.
To make an appointment, please call during business hours (9am-4pm):
- Lismore office—(02) 6627 5300
- Tweed office—(07) 5523 5800
- Grafton office—(02) 6642 9100
If you are a tenant and have an emergency maintenance situation, please refer to our website’s home page www.ncchc.org.au, or call your local office and press 1.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.